Wednesday 17 August 2016

Thanks so much!

Yesterday was our first day at the new venue and I want to thank all of you for making it such a successful day!

I'm feeling my muscles today and I'm guessing that those of you who were in my strength classes are as well. Remember to be active today and do some stretching.

Remember that you have homework to complete and bring it with you the next time that we are together please.

Many of you have asked to have the recipe for the cookies that I made as a little after class treat. It will be available (for free) on my new website that should launch next week.

My regular blog posts will begin again tomorrow morning. Today I will be prepping for the new classes that start tomorrow.

Have a wonderful day and thanks again for your support.

What fun!!

Beth




No comments:

Post a Comment