Monday 29 August 2016

Note to Students/Saturday Classes

Today you are able to register at the gym for the Fall session. I just want you to know that if the program fills up and you are left with no option for fitness, I give classes on Saturday morning in Pointe Claire.

I am also offering a Level 2/3 Line Dance on Monday afternoon. Some of my Level 2 students at the gym may be interested in trying some more complicated material.

I also give classes in my home studio. Please contact me if you are interested or if you fail to get into the program at the gym. Lets keep you fit!!!

betholdfield01@gmail.com

While I do give the Yoga class at the gym, some of you do not have access to it because of the program that you have chosen. The Core Class is a brand new class that I have developed and it will not be offered at our gym.


9 am: Core (Abs/Back) and Concentrated Stretch
          Mat required. Shoes optional. We are on the mat for the whole class.
10am: Yoga Stretch
           Mat required. Shoes optional. There will be standing poses.
BONUS **********
11:15 am: Ultra Beginner  Line DanceFree
           
             You will learn the basic steps and be dancing before you know it!
           This is your chance!

Early Bird Special: Register before September 5th

Have a great day everyone!

See you soon,
Beth


No comments:

Post a Comment