Monday 22 August 2016

Fall Classes


I can already see the Christmas holidays even though it's still summer.

Every year at this time I set up my class schedule for Fall and while others are still enjoying their summer activities, my thoughts are far away.

If you were attending my classes last Spring, my schedule remains exactly the same at the gym and I believe that registration is taking place next Monday. Check the website so you don't miss out!

The only difference that you will notice is my aerobics class is going to become an aerobic interval class. You will still get muscle conditioning, mat work and stretching but the aerobic portion will have some upper and lower body exercises mixed in.

This year I'm happy to offer my private level 2/3 line dance class again. I took last year off from teaching this class because I had accepted a last minute, afternoon teaching position. If you're interested in this class and have not received my email with the details, please contact me as soon as possible as you need to register before September 1st.

I know it's hard to pull away from the beauty of summer but take a minute to register for the upcoming fall activities. I look forward to seeing all of you in classes very soon!!

Have a wonderful day.
Beth




No comments:

Post a Comment