Friday 12 August 2016

Note to Students


I want to thank all of you who attended the last ten week session.  It was great to see so many people during the summer months. Our schedule was very different from the Spring session, and this was a bit hard on all of us, but you stuck it out and made the experience very enjoyable!

I want all of my students to know that I will have the same classes in the upcoming Fall schedule as had last Spring. I have no idea when the facility will be holding registration, but I am sure that this information will be on their website soon.

Our gym is now closed for four weeks but many of you have signed up for my private classes.

I'm happy to report that 5 out of the 6 classes being offered are full but one has few spots remaining so if you want to have more information please contact me via email: betholdfield01@gmail.com.

I'll spending the weekend and Monday, preparing for our mini summer session. So there will be no blog post on Monday or Tuesday.

Please note that although I would've loved to have everybody join me at our summer location, I only have so much equipment of my own. This is why I needed you to commit to the classes that you will attend ahead of time (essentially you are reserving your equipment not just your spot,) and this is why there is no drop in option.

Have a great weekend and I will see you on Tuesday or Thursday next week!

Beth




No comments:

Post a Comment