Tuesday 30 August 2016

"Just Eat A Piece of Pizza Will You!"

A good friend said this to me once when she grew tired of seeing my green drinks.

"Just eat a piece of pizza will you?"

I would love to enjoy a piece of pizza the way I used to before discovering my allergy to gluten. I do make a gluten free version but let's face it, some things like pizza and pasta are very hard to replicate without wheat flour. I have learned to appreciate the gf versions but my memory is very strong and sometimes I would rather go without, than eat a substitute for the real thing.

Those of you who know me well know that I love cooking just as much as I love to exercise. That is the secret. You can have the occasional treat, in fact I recommend it, but you also have to move more when you consume those treats.

Life is about balance and most often if there is weight gain, the balance is off.

We have choices to make every single day. Each day you get a new opportunity to make better choices about every aspect of your life.

I choose to eat well, and exercise daily.

Get moving and keep enjoying life.

See you in class!!!
Beth








No comments:

Post a Comment