Friday 1 May 2015

Taking the weekends off






Since I am posting daily before 6am, I have decided to take the weekends off. It is as important to rest, as it is to stay committed to our routines.

I may not be posting but I will be writing and thinking of even more fabulous ways to help you on your journey toward greater health.

Please read the Page on my blog entitled: To My Students: I want your story!
You can find it next to this post on the left hand side under Pages.

I hope you will consider sharing your story with me so I can motivate others to become active.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Beth 




2 comments:

  1. Greetings from Boston. Hope the weekend helped recharge your batteries and that you have a good week. See you Saturday!

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had a great weekend and thanks for checking in from Boston. I am jealous. Walk by the ocean for me please. Send me some pics of the water! See you soon.

      Delete