Friday 15 May 2015

Evening Sounds Chez Moi.


 



This morning in my blog post, I promised that I would post a video of the sounds around my home in the evening.  Not only do we have a fabulous stream in the backyard to enjoy but the crickets and frogs lull us to sleep at night. 

This is a picture of our house 6 or more years ago. Many of you know that we built it ourselves over time. This is the second house that we have built. The porch and landscape are unfinished in this picture.

My objective in uploading these videos is to provide a meditation tool for you to use to relieve stress, even for just a moment during your busy day.

Copy and paste the link to head to my Youtube Channel and enjoy!

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOElHiBzn4A&feature=youtu.be


See you Monday.

Beth




No comments:

Post a Comment