Saturday 18 April 2015

Getting Started

If you want to know the truth, I am tired of talking to myself.  That is why I am jumping into this world of blogging.

I have so much information to share, on so many subjects that this blog will be about a diverse range of subjects.

I have over fifteen years of teaching experience in the fitness industry. I teach yoga, muscle conditioning, stability ball, step, stretching and line dance. I am also a personal trainer. My focus is in creating balance in the body and mind. The success of my students gives me such joy. I absolutely love what I do each and every day!

I am an avid reader and writer looking to complete and publish my first book. I write both fiction and non-fiction.

I have an allergy to gluten which manifests as DH, dermatitis herpetiformis. This has forced me to learn a whole new way of cooking. I love entertaining. I love sharing recipes and creating new dishes. I look forward to sharing my journey and providing support to others with this skin condition. This has been one of the hardest health concerns that I have faced thus far.

I am a proud mother of three adult children who have taught me many lessons over the years. I love young people and their energy and enthusiasm. I was first trained to teach English and MRE to secondary students. I decided to stay home and raise my beautiful kids. I then went into teaching fitness to adults, however I hope to return to the high school classroom at some point. Perhaps when I am wise enough...!

My hope is that by sharing my personal experiences, I can help people to be the best that they can be, in all aspects of life.

The key to all is Better Balance.


Wish me luck!

Much love,
Beth





3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Beth! We are so blessed to have someone like you who truly cares about exercise and health to lead the way!
    The best is yet to come, I am sure! No luck needed!
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support Jane. I am excited to get started with this.

    ReplyDelete