Monday 20 April 2015

Challenge for the day!

Good Morning!

My aim is to provide short snippets of information that will put a spring in your step for the day ahead as you move toward healthier living.

I share all of these tips with the clients who come to see me daily so I am thrilled to be able to offer them to my online friends as well.

One of the easiest changes that you can make today is to your posture. We are all guilty of slouching. The sofa's and car seats and desk chairs all promote a rounding of the back.

Today, I want you to focus on two things as you go about your day:

1. Sit tall or stand tall, roll your shoulders up and back and down. Pop your chest out slightly. Be proud.

2. Now just take your index finger and gently put it on your chin. Push backward slightly, reminding yourself that your chin should not be sticking out as you run through this world.

Simply standing taller, makes us all look thinner and feel healthier.

Have a great day!
Be proud that you are making lasting changes to your health.
Thanks for stopping in.
Beth




No comments:

Post a Comment