Thursday 20 August 2015

It is time to start training again!

The trainer is calling you back from summer vacation!

My message today is simple and sweet.  I want you to think about how you are going to take better care of yourself this fall. Specifically, what classes will you join?

The clients who make the most progress and achieve their goals, commit to a class or personal training for a specific period of time.  I want you to look around in your area and find some classes or a trainer that will help you to take care of the most important person in your life; you! 

Take up something new. Try a dance class or a yoga class. No matter what you decide, I know that simply telling yourself that you will walk more, is not enough.  Life will get in the way, so before we all get very busy, sign yourself up for an activity.  Put yourself on the "to-do list."

On my website: betholdfield.ca, you will find information on some of the classes I am teaching this fall. If you want more info just contact me via the contact form on the site.

I have been advertising to many of my clients about fall classes for a few weeks now.  I can sense that there is a reluctance to admit that summer is coming to an end.  I can appreciate that however before you know it September will be upon us and I do not want you to miss out on committing to caring for yourself this fall.

One of my long time personal training clients came to my home studio for a 6 am workout today.  It is hard to make this first jump but now we have a plan for the next three weeks and I know that in that time she will be feeling fine and will be ready to take on more.

Have a great day everyone.

Get moving!

Beth


1 comment:

  1. I'm coming back!!!! Missing your workouts Wed and Fri!!!

    ReplyDelete