Friday 28 August 2015

26 years ago!

Many of you know that I am in a state of tidying up my house after reading "The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up" by Marie Kondo.

Closet by closet and box by box, I am weeding out things I no longer use or need and in the process unearthing treasures like this photo.

Peter loved to use his tripod when we first met and take pictures everywhere.  This is on our honeymoon, the day after our wedding.  We used a friends cottage on Lake Champlain. No real plumbing. Just an insulated box basically, on a beautiful lake.  Peace and quiet. No big expensive holiday for us.  In fact, I think we ate Kraft dinner!

All to say that this photo was dumped into a box.  I had completely forgotten about it so I am so grateful that it is now unpacked and sitting in a proper place where it can be enjoyed.

My message today is to go through one box of things that you are avoiding.  Shed some stuff and uncover what you really love.  One box at a time, I am finding myself.  It is such a great feeling.


Have a great day everyone..and stop laughing at all of the hair going on in that picture. I am sure you have some 80's photos to share!!!

Sincerely,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment