Thursday 15 September 2016

New Location For My Blog


betholdfield.ca

You can find 'Today's Blog' at the above location.

This is my new website.

Instead of having both a blog and a website, I wanted all information pertaining to me to be in one location.

The most popular posts from the last 16 months are highlighted on the main page in a 'slider,' and you can find all of the posts when you click on Blog.

You can still comment on the posts but you have to provide a valid email address to do so.  Your email address will not be published or sold. When you comment I receive it directly.

I hope that you will continue to read my blog and I do hope that you keep in touch!

Please Bookmark my website so that you can easily click and enjoy my posts!

Thanks.


Sincerely,
Beth





No comments:

Post a Comment