Friday 15 April 2016

One Year Later and 10,000 views!

I started this blog on April 18th of 2015. I had no idea what I was doing when I pressed 'publish.' I was afraid of making mistakes. No one I knew personally had this kind of digital foot print, so I was jumping into the unknown and quite afraid of making a fool of myself. I wanted to be able to talk to my students, family and friends about the things that I have learned from my eighteen years in the gym.

I think that I have achieved this goal. Secretly, I wanted to hit 10,000 views before the one year anniversary and this has happened today! I am living proof in so many ways, that when you focus on making your dreams and goals come true, they do!

I live, work and play with my heart on my sleeve. It is very hard for me to hide my emotions, so though it was scary to start this blog, I knew that I just had to be myself and all would work out.

So many people have told me how much they have enjoyed reading my blog when they have been on vacation or unable to attend classes. I have received a number of emails from people who have been touched by my words. Occasionally a student will come up to me and continue the conversation that I started on my blog that morning! Those are special moments to me when I feel that I have indeed closed the gap between myself and my students.

We only have so long on this earth to connect with the special people around us.

Sharing is messy and imperfect. Do not hold back because you think you are not good enough. Yesterday, I was at a woman's circle and our leader reminded us that each and everyone of us has a gift to share. Our task is to find a way to share our talents with the world.

We all have dreams and desires to try and do things that are out of our comfort zone.  I encourage you to make plans to realize those wishes.

Get out there. Get messy. You will have so much fun in the process!

A big thank you to my daily visitors.  I appreciate your support. You keep me going.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Love,
Beth


1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth, congratulations on reaching your goal! I don't know how you manage to find so many interesting things to blog about. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete