Friday 4 March 2016

A Big Thank You!

I want to thank all of you who took the time to send me your thoughts about how exercise has helped to improve your life.  They were all very inspirational indeed. As I mentioned to you, I am writing a book on fitness and I will quote your inspirations throughout!

If you have not had a chance to send me your thoughts, please know that you can send me a private email anytime:

betholdfield01@gmail.com

Also, many you mentioned that my poster for my yoga class did not appear in yesterday's blog post for some reason. It works on my computer so I had no idea...thank you!!

It starts next week March 8th 2-3pm

Quanta Wellness Center
57 Donegani
514-966-7643

March Dates: 2-3pm
Tuesdays: 8th, 15th, 22nd                     
Thursdays: 10th, 17th, 24th

Tuesdays price is $30 and if you add Thursdays the price is only $15.
Drop in is $10.

Just leave a message saying that you are coming with your phone number and I will call you right back!

Have a great weekend everyone,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment