Wednesday 8 July 2015

10,000 Steps a day



I have heard of a number of people trying to get in 10,000 steps a day lately. Of course this is not a new trend and there are all sorts of ways that we can challenge ourselves daily as we work toward optimal health.

I am happy to see these kinds of challenges because they motivate a certain part of the population who may otherwise avoid physical activity!  So Bravo to all of you embarking on walking/running your way to a better life!

For those of you who are wearing those pedometers and working alone or in groups to get the most steps, I want you to know that one of my line dance students proudly displayed a count of 4685 steps to me after our class yesterday.  That was during a 55 minute class.

Another great reason to get dancing! 

Love this!!!

Have a great day walking, running or dancing!
Beth

2 comments:

  1. Step class with you is in the 4000 range as well. I will double check next Tuesday! Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so interested to know this. Maybe I need to figure out how to use one of these things and keep track of the steps in the various classes! Thanks Joceyln!!

    ReplyDelete