Wednesday 1 June 2016

Don't Look For Perfection Here.

I am not perfect.

I have never claimed to be perfect.

In fact, I have waited in the shadows, letting other people go ahead of me, feeling that they were the perfect one.

Then it occurred to me, that I could just be me. Flawed but full of good intentions to share. I will never be all things to all people, so there will always be critics. My time is now. None of us should let the fear of what others may think of us, stop us from living our lives.

Instead of watching life pass me by, I have jumped in full throttle this passed year. I have listened to my heart. I have found myself in weird situations and succeeded in turning things around to my advantage. I did not run for cover and hide in the face of challenge.

I am making mistakes every single day but guess what? That is where the joy is. I laugh more now than ever before. Putting my unique spin on classes, dances, food and entertainment. What are you good at? Find ways to spend as much time as possible doing what you love. When you do, you will find happiness.

In living my life, instead of dreaming my life from the sidelines, I have met others who are doing the same. We attract exactly what we need, when we need it.

We wake up each morning with the chance to take our first steps toward the life that we want.

Will you try?

Beth







No comments:

Post a Comment