Thursday 25 February 2016

What is your story?

 

I am writing a fitness book and I would love to have a few sentences written by you, my student, on how you feel regular exercise has positively affected your life.

For years my students have been asking me for my workout routines, and/or a DVD that they could follow at home. Well I am happy to say that it is in the works.

What I would love is to have one or two sentences from you, telling me how you feel that exercise has changed your life.  I can talk about the benefits until I am blue in the face, and sometimes I do, but there is nothing like having living proof to back up my claims.

Perhaps your balance has improved or your edurance. Maybe your flexibilty or strength has increased or perhaps you have lost 10lbs. How did these changes make your life better?

You can email me at:
betholdfield01@gmail.com

Only I will see these emails and please let me know if I can quote you. If you are comfortable listing your age I would appreciate this, as I am very proud of the abilitites of my students. My students who are over 50, 60, 70 and 80 years old are performing beyond expectation.

Even if you do not want me to put any of your words in print, perhaps just send me an email anyway to motivate me to continue on with this project. Your trainer could use some inspiration. Will you help me out?

Have a great day and see you soon,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment