Wednesday 28 October 2015

Note To Loyal Readers

This is just a quick note to tell you why I have been absent. I am in the midst of marking the exams of my English students.  What a priveledge and a huge responsability. I need to give this task my undivided attention however I have a fabulous article that I read in my Canadian Fitness Professional's magazine that I cannot wait to share with you.  It is about mental toughness in the elite athlete.  I would argue that my Senior students compare to elite athletes in the way that they handle life in general.  I will give you tips on how to be even more successful in your goal setting and achievement.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's article!

Have a great day and I hope that you are enjoying these beautiful moments of Autumn weather.

See you soon,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment