Friday 9 October 2015

I Can't Thank You Enough!



I learn new things from my fitness students every single day! Despite many serious health problems, life tragedies and other obstacles, they have taught me to never give up!

They have taught me how to carry on in the face of adversity.
.........how to smile even when I may feel like crying.
.........how to laugh when life is difficult.
.........how to put one foot in front of the other despite walking in pain.
.........how to act gracefully under pressure.
.........how to hold someone who may be suffering.

You continue to inspire me to be the best person I can possibly be. I know your stories and I have watched you weather many storms. I have learned so much just by watching you conduct yourself in class and in your groups of friends. I lost my beautiful Mom on March 28, 2007 and my Dad on December 31, 2011. In many ways, you all have filled this void in my life and I cannot thank you enough.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. I will resume posts on Tuesday October 13.

I am off to a retreat today for my other job!  Two workshops on Yoga...:)  Food and fun.

Have a great weekend.


Love,
Beth

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you and your whole family a very Happy Thanksgiving!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete